A home based subsidized on-the-job training program effective for individuals with severe disabling conditions and tight medical restrictions; history of unsuccessful return to work efforts; poor labor markets or motivational concerns.
Our structured behavioral management process overcomes obstacles and motivates individuals who have given up on their EmployABILITY.
Return-to-Work the most difficult workers’ compensation and LTD cases:
- “Impossible”, or non-existent medical release
- Difficult labor markets
- Unmotivated or hopeless attitude
- Remote areas
- Assess transferable skills
- Obtain medical release
- Catalyst obtains employment as home-based worker trained to perform outbound survey calls, inbound customer service, proof-reading or data entry jobs. Any physical accommodations required are addressed. Catalyst continues case management until successful resolution.
- Carrier provides wage subsidy for supported on-the-job training for 400-750 hours.
- By 750 hours, subsidy concludes and substantial gainful employment continues (if a transition to non-home based employment is optimal, we will effectuate that at no charge)
- This program is a genuine return to work solution for the most challenging cases. It’s costs are a fraction of the savings generated.